GALA FASHION FOR ME

03:29:00


I  have been scrolling through the Met Gala Photos all week in my coffee time.
And oh, my god, the fashion this year!

If I could sum it up in several words, it would be a wild asymmetrical flamboyant explosion.
I always like to translate а bit of that into my everyday.

And here it goes - camouflage print is here to stay, and Madonna proves it. So my interpretation is a floaty layered sundress in green or pink camouflage, that is a breathtaking summer choice.
I noticed a couple of celebrities chose to go with a light feminine print on a simple white frock - so I spot a dress that has that atmosphere.



There were some very angular asymmetric white shirts which I know where to find - confident extravagant vibe with a sharp asymmetric shape. Combine with virtually anything - leggings, skirt or drop crotch pants, the unmistakably elegant line of the shirt transforms the outfit into unconventional classic anytime.

And, of course, a lot of naked shoulders! There were a couple of classical gowns in the traditional gala colors: burgundy and beautiful blue, which I would recognize myself in with a bare shoulder regal dress.

Or for an open air occasion, I would choose a breeze sunny number, that can be a day dress or a garden cocktail choice with its shiny slim material. A bare-back sexy dress is another lighter version, inspired by a similar one on the red carpet.

And lastly, tights and leggings everywhere, even over shoes, combined with deep slit dresses of all kind, I can go for this kind of dress with a pair of leather leggings.

While shoes were barely visible, or, where shown, they were mostly classic high heels pumps or dainty sandals, that won't draw away attention from the gorgeous frocks I noticed a couple of thick platforms, quite useful when you want to grow a couple of inches in extravagant style.

Red carpet fashion at your disposal, so dig in and enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram