DRESS WARM ON YOUR WAY TO A PARTY

00:36:00



Last days of the year and there are parties everywhere. I am traipsing from a gig to another, trying to fit as much fun as possible in the last days of the year.

I need a warm and stylish coat to put over my outstanding outfit.  Something, just as cutting edge and pretty. I have my eye on these coats - casha wool with lining and a uniquely shaped.
Or quilted shiny garments. Eye-drawing and unforgettable jackets. When I am so warm, I go for casual sexy underneath like tight grey leggings or leather covered ones.
Unexpectedly sexy and playful, they give freedom of movement and dance -great for a party.

Back to coats - well structured and handmade from high quality material, they are true standout.

In a  solid gray and black color, they can be a true staple, as the combinations are endless. Uniquely shaped, they are a lovely finish to any outfit and they actually inspire me to work more on my whole outfit.

 I'd love to wear sexy wedges, but it is snowing, so high leather boots are the obvious choice.

Complete the look with a slouchy hat and a shawl, and ready to brave the cold in style.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram