COZY AND WARM

12:01:00



I love the way every season gives me the opportunity to play with garments and create new looks.

Autumn is especially fruitful – chilly mornings and evenings versus warm days are a perfect excuse to layer my favorite pieces – starting with a T-shirt, on to a cardigan or a loose pullover and on top of all – a warm body enveloping hoodie.

Wearing this beautiful hoodie is like snugging in soft a blanket and it makes walking around so much warmer and enjoyable.


The asymmetrical shape is a confirmation of my style - equipped with diagonal zipper and a large side pocket; it is original, elegant and comfortable all in one.


The solid color contrasts nicely with the beauty of the autumn forest and allows combination with bright and inspiring extravagant pieces.




Off for a walk in my new snatch.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram