SUMMER PIECES - LAST CHANCE

00:39:00


The summer has gone over its peak, but there are a couple of sunny weeks left.

I spent some time last night rearranging my closet, so that my favorite summer beauties will get the maximum attention for the remaining part of the warm days.

Favorite tank top, denim sleeveless top, a cream-colored laced topa white floaty tunic, high-low black dress ... My heart hurts to let them go just yet. That is why I am going to flaunt them as much as possible. I will drag my boyfriend to  each and every summer open air event that we can squeeze in our schedule so that I can boast with my tanned body and twirl in a white  skirt  or proudly show off my legs in elegant shortsbefore the first autumn chills make me go for the long sleeves and leggings. 


I might even convince him for a short getaway to warmer places before winter sets in and we are both snowed in with work - here is a plan to work for.
And meanwhile I am already eyeing the autumn pieces - a certain maxi one piece with lots of leg has got my attention. My beau agrees with me that it I should just get it, so I do.


One of the many things I love about my boy is that he is secretly into fashion as well. He enjoys discussing my outfits and shopping almost as much as I do! And I love his style as well, originally casual, edgy and unexpected.



Together we just rock.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I feel the same as you I have the need to go out so much because there's so much of my summer wardrobe I haven't been able to use yet :( There's always next year I guess...

    www.realmsofbeauty.worpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that black dress, the hi-low detail is so unexpected! I feel the same I'm trying to get as much wear out of my pretty sundresses before its too late!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Instagram